To register to use our maternity and night nanny service click here
We have a wide range of options for Maternity from the traditional maternity nurse to night nannies or trouble shoot nannies.
Our maternity nurses will either be qualified or have exceptional experience in this field.
They are there to assist mother and baby or multiple births in the first few weeks.
• They normally work 6 days a week 24 hours a day. However some will work 8 – 12 hours night/day shifts.
• They will give encouragement and help with all newborn matters.
• They will provide advice on Breastfeeding/Bottle feeding.
• Preparation of feeds and sterilization
• Help settle your baby into a manageable routine
• Take care of all baby’s laundry
• Allow parents peace of mind and a good nights sleep.
• Provide support after a Caesarean section
• As well as giving devoted time to mother and baby support is also given to partners and older siblings, helping the family smoothly and happily adjust to their new arrival.
• Some mothers due to difficult births, caesarean section, family commitments are happy to look after their baby during the day but in the early weeks need where possible an undisturbed night’s sleep. Our Night Nannies work while you sleep they will look after and feed your baby as required.
Salary guideline: This will depend on experience, and time periods required but ranging from £650 to £1000 per week. Remember that maternity nurses are self employed.
It is advisable where possible to book your maternity nurse early. Our maternity nurses go through our stringent interview process and are interviewed personally by a member of our team, their ID and qualifications checked.